Using Skype to inspire students around the world
Check this out! Our article about our Skype lesson has just been released. You can read it here: msft.social/mrvIZW
Join us on EdChange Global
Tomorrow, two of our members will be leading sessions on this global event. Join us!
Litter@sea 200, lively chat between caring people
Amazing educators from all over the world gathered to share ideas on how to empower students to lead the so needed change against #plasticpollution!
Celebrating the 200th Skype lesson of the Litter@sea project!
At 4:30pm (GMT+1) educators from all over the world will meet to celebrate the 200th Skype lesson of the Litter@sea project, as well as World Oceans Day. 🦀
We'll be meeting here:
(1) What was the impact of the Skype Plastic Cleanup Brigade in your students' life, school and community?
(2) What actions did you and your students take after (or even before) the Skype lesson?
(3) How can we improve this lesson?
(4) How can we empower our students to lead the so needed change?
(5) What should we do in the nearby future?
JOIN US!!! Let's celebrate together, because TOGETHER we can make a difference!
The Skype Plastic Cleanup Brigade on-site
This was a joint effort by the Litter@sea project and the Bandeira Azul program in order to raise awareness to the dangers of plastic pollution and plastic waste in the ocean.
180 Skype lessons!!! What an accomplishment!
Help us reach the 200 Skype lessons milestone. Register for a lesson with your class!